Fund Accounting Manager holding at least 10years experience in Fund Accounting, Fund Administration, GAAP accounting, Securities industry, Financial Reporting, P&I, Corporate Actions. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional to grow their career in Fund Accounting Space. You will utilize your experience in Fund Accounting, Fund Administration, GAAP accounting, Securities industry, Financial Reporting, P&I, Corporate Actions. If this sounds exciting, apply with us! LOCATION: Bangalore SHIFT TIMMINGS: - US Shift (6.30PM Onwards) YOUR EMPLOYER
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing the accurate and timely production of the Funds daily, monthly accounting activities net asset value calculation of the funds various clients.
- Reviewing all the financial statement prior to production and ensure timely and accurate sign offs are in place for various constitutions.
- Establishing policies, procedures and guidelines, which comply with the internal and external controls.
- Developing and implementing efficient and standardized workflows within the teams
- Reviewing NAVs before reporting to the client
WHATS IN FOR YOU
- 10+ years relevant experience in Fund Accounting of Mutual/Hedge/Pension Fund industry.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, US Regulation S-X, US Investment Company Act of 1940, UCITs, various fund structures, their operations, accounting and oversight. Working knowledge of securities valuation considerations, mutual funds taxation; capital markets; and, complex financial instruments.
- Strong leadership and team building/management skills with the ability to set clear priorities, delegate and deployment of team resources
- Supervising a team of 40+ fund accountants
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the Audit functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role. DISCLAIMER
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.