UI/UX job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional more than 3 years experience in UI/UX designing. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as a UI/UX designer. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer- A multi-disciplinary group with expertise in digital strategy, creative designs, executive narration and competitive benchmarking.
- Develop user scenarios in collaboration with business and internal stakeholders
- Design, production and maintenance of site maps
- Design and production of page/task flows
- Design, production and maintenance of all project user interface specifications (including template specifications and functional specifications) .Mentor more junior EAs in the production of such deliverables.
- Develop usability/user research plans, reports and supporting materials including screeners, questionnaires, scripts etc.
- Plan and execute usability tests and all aspects of user research
- Interpret results from user research as design or strategic recommendations
- Effective collaboration and communication with multi-disciplinary teams including business analysts, strategists, engineers, visual designers and content strategists
- Candidates preferred from a premier design institute
- Specialist in user centered design
- Ability to create appropriate EA documentation e.g. Process/task flows, site maps, UI specification
- Candidate should be capable of understanding and implementing all aspects of user research and usability testing (e.g. focus groups, prototyping, usability testing) and interpreting the results into actionable requirements.
What is in Store for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- An opportunity to work with a blue chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or call me on 9915103515 for a confidential discussion on the role.