Roles and responsibilities
Team Manager Job opportunity in Pune location for a professional holding 7-9 years of experience in handling the Insurance or Employee Benefit operations. You must be a great team leader with excellent leadership and people management skills in order to assure the quality of the process as per the policies and guidelines. You must be proficient in stakeholder management, escalation management, SLA management to ensure accuracy, productivity and TAT as agreed. You must be comfortable working in UK shift.
If this sounds exciting, please go ahead and apply!!
Location : Pune
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- To manage SLAs accuracy and agreed productivity as per the TAT for smooth deliveries to the stakeholders.
- To assure the quality and the purpose of delivery.
- To manage the team operations by assuring the compliant of the process as per the policies and procedures and organization standards.
- To do the performance check of the team members in order to ensure the quality.
- To maintain an excellent relationship with the counter parts and various internal and external stakeholders.
- To maintain a proactive approach throughout the process.
- To escalate and highlight the exceptions throughout the process, if any.
- To be problem solver for the team members as well as the stakeholders.
What is in store for you?
- Minimum 7 years of experience in operations management with excellent team handling skills.
- Strong understanding of insurance or employee benefits operations.
- Must have excellent communication and articulation skills.
- Proficiency in SLA management as per the agreed TAT.
- Must be comfortable to work in UK shifts.
- Must have expertise in performance management of the team members to ensure the quality delivery.
- Strong understanding of the policies and procedures, SOPs and the standards of the organization.
- Opportunity to work with a leading, global firm in the industry.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com
for a confidential discussion on the role.