KYC/Data reference job opportunity for a professional holding minimum of 5-8 years of experience in KYC and document verification. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow his/her career in verification of clients prior to placement by undertaking Know your Customer checks based on which a client is approved. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on! LOCATION
: Thane SHIFT:
Day Rotational YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Conducting Anti-Money Laundering checks and supports the Due diligence requirements for the Group. The verification of Client / Customers is undertaken to mitigate the reputational risks/financial losses that might occur by conducting business with fraudulent clients
- Undertaking Know your Customer (KYC) checks based on which a client is approved. Post placement, the team validates the legal / active status of a client and validates the evidence documents
- Screening is also conducted once a placement is complete ensuring the Business unit is informed to freeze any dealing with the Sanctioned Clients.
- Driving Operational Excellence Principles
- Delivering / Managing KPI's and metrics in line with the prescribed targets and provide updates on progress to leaders. Analyzing performance, identify trends and make recommendations to improve team performance
- Regular capacity review (using FTE calculation) of the team, to ensure equal work distribution and tracking overtime. Manage resources efficiently through peaks and troughs in the business cycle. Develop resource plans and plans for contingencies
- Participate and contribute in meetings with Relationship managers, Stakeholders, customers and BU (Weekly/Adhoc calls)
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of managing a team of 15-20 in the prior role
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office is essential, particularly Word & Excel
- Good knowledge of Insurance Broking (UK)
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- An Opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.