A Sell-side advisory, Equity Research, Valuations and Financial Modeling opportunity with a leading global firm. You will be responsible for end to end project delivery and thematic report writing. This is a great opportunity for you to work as a hands-on and become an expert in project management and stakeholder management. If you have been working in a Research/KPO/Consulting setup in Banking/Investment banking domain (that would be preferred) catering to Global markets then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global firm providing innovative Business Intelligence, Research and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions.
You will be Responsible for:
-Developing significant and error-free financial models based on logical assumptions
- Working on project delivery for equity research (sell side) projects catering to different sectors across geographies.
- Writing organized, structured coverage reports, sector reports and thematic reports.
- Providing periodical updates and preparing earning reviews for companies under coverage.
The Successful Candidate:
- A CFA / FRM/ CA, graduate or post graduate in Finance / Commerce/ Economics from Tier 1 College with relevant experience ranging between 2-4 years in Equity research and financial modelling in a global reputed firm.
- Excellent knowledge of quantitative aptitude and financial concepts like ratio analysis, valuation techniques etc.
- Excellent knowledge & experience in financial modelling and thematic report writing.
- Experience of using secondary database such as Factiva, Avention, Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg.
- The candidate should have a open to learn attitude and should have ability to work in team as well as individually.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the country.
- High learning and growth opportunities.