Insurance Broking Operations Professional opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 12years experience in Insurance Broking Operations, SLA Management, Team Management and KPI Management. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in Insurance Operations. You will utilize your experience in Insurance Broking Operations, Team Management and SLA Management to give out accurate operations result. If this sounds exciting, apply with us! LOCATION: Mumbai SHIFT TIMMINGS: US Shift/Nigh Shift YOUR EMPLOYER
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruiting, selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching and counseling employees
- Contributing operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends
- Developing operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product and equipment utilization
- Setting up of performance metrics, regular monitoring of performance, ensuring controls are in place for every process, ensuring Risk Analysis is performed for every process, ensuring adequate training of resources including cross training takes place, establishing communication channels with various onshore teams and building relationships for long terms success of the processes
- Working closely with other functions like HR, Finance, IT and Risk
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- 12 20 years of experience in Insurance operations
- 12 - 20 years of Insurance experience in tier 1 or 2 IT services companies
- Analytical ability and decision making skills
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Work in the heart of the financial capital of the country
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role. DISCLAIMER
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.