Roles and responsibilities
An exciting job opportunity with a leading global Credit Bureau & Information Services company involved in providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world . For this leadership profile our clients are looking for a Sales & Business Development professional who comes from a Non-IT sales background across BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, and NBFCs) clientele. The sales professional should have minimum of 10+ yrs. of experience in B2B, Corporate sales Product & Services to BFSI clients. This individual would be involved in selling of solutions provided by Credit Bureau to Bankss & NBFCs.
Our distinguished client is looking for an individual hungry to grow in Sales and expand market penetration while steering new partnerships/ alliances to generate revenue. You will be working in a high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression allowing you fast career growth and this is going to be an Individual contributor role.
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty in data analysis and solution creation serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
You will be Responsible For:
The Successful Candidate:
- Undertaking the responsibility of identifying & evaluating the sales opportunities & business case presentation for new and existing clients in India resulting in revenue generation resulting in deeper market penetration.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring strategically focused sales plans which create advantage for the company.
- Maintaining high standards of customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Selling vertically & horizontally aligned solutions in BFS segment for digital business and operational transformation across Banks & NBFCs
- Developing new alliances/ partnerships , vendor development for obtaining new accounts to meet/ exceed the set targets
- Carrying out sales of various products/services , giving case presentations to CXOs ,handling large deals dealing with key clients included Large Indian Public and private sector banks, Financial Inclusion entities, Non-Banking financial companies
What is in it for you?
- A Post graduate from a Tier 1/Tier 2 College with 10+ yrs. of B2B sales to BFSI clients in a reputed global firm.
- Expert level knowledge and experience in sales and Client management (Farming & New client development).
- Entrepreneurial drive with business-management skills in increasing sales revenues, exceeding sales targets, developing profitable & productive business relationships & building an extensive client base with distinction of showcasing multi-fold revenue increase.
- Highly skilled in establishing sales processes, consultative sales, account management.
- Ability to understand the functionality of the product with fair idea of the products offered by the competitors and delivering insights on how to overcome the same.
- Excellent sales aptitude with good presentation, communication, negotiation skills
- A tenured sales professional with passionate, aggressive & go getter attitude.
- Fast track career growth.
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firm of the country.
f you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential discussion on the role.