Roles and responsibilities
Network Admin job opportunity for a professional holding atleast 5 years of experience in routing and switching. You will be using your experience in troubleshooting skills to perform network related changes, perform software upgrades, patching and hot fixes.
Your Employer - A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Perform network related changes, perform software upgrades, patching and hot fixes
- Create implementation plans for upgrades and design modifications to existing systems
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues .
- Work within established change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Monitor network performace and ensure system availability and reliability.
What is in Store for you?
- Certifications-ITIL, CCNA-CCNP Routing & Switching
- Strong knowledge in netwrok protocols (IPSEC, BGP, HSRP, 802.1X and MPLS)
- Hands on experience on Nexus switches and Cisco WLC.
- Good Knowledge in Switching.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
An opportunity to work with a blue chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
Reach Us :
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or call me on 9915103515 for a confidential discussion on the role.