Distribution Controls and compliance job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding minimum of 5 years of experience in control functions. You will use your experience in auditing different functions to implement the compliance framework and managing risk for Distribution function. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in Information security. If this sounds exciting, apply with us! Location
A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Conducting Process Reviews across various distribution channels i.e. Agency, Banca & PD, and IMF etc. and agree action plans with stakeholders
- Responsible for designing and publishing Distribution News, Circulars & Dos & Donts on various market misconducts.
- Creation of policies, procedures and processes.
- Designing and conducting Market conduct workshops with various distribution channels.
- Handling seller level queries on Controls & Compliance
- Dealing with escalations and other queries related to the consequence management.
What is in Store for You?
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Sales Compliance, Process Reviews & Risk management in financial sector.
- Post Graduate in any stream (MBA preferred).
- Strong customer centricity focus.
- Proficient in report writing.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.