Roles and responsibilities
Manager of Business Finance job opportunity in Bangalore with a global Digital Transformation firm for a CA or finance professional holding between 8 and12 years of experience in Business Finance. You will use your experience in Business Finance to support the organization by achieving the financial objectives. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career as a manager. If this sounds exciting, apply with us! Location: Bangalore Your Employer
A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe Responsibilities:
- Monitoring regular expenses and implement budget control
- Revenue assurance process for the unit
- Creating and strategizing business planning process that deliver excellent results
- Publishing and review MIS reports
- Contribution in project pricing through evaluation of financials
- Establishing financial measurement standards and matching of performance against goals set
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU
- Chartered Accountant - Cleared before 2012
- 8-12 post qualification experience in finance function for MNC (preferably service industry)/ big four
- Immediate Joiners or 1 month of Notice period will be preferred
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role. DISCLAIMER
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.