Roles and responsibilities
Leader HRO/HRM Transformation job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 15 to 20 years experience. You will use your working experience in HRM Transformation, Digitization and automation to strength and automating the HR processes. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Designing and implementing the Business Transformation processes including driving the continuous improvement and transformation process
- Creating the shared services and business services strategies and shaping up and articulating business case to C-Suite Level and maintaining contact with them.
- Keeping updated with new technologies and innovations available in the market in digital and Analytics space.
- Designing the new operating keeping in mind corporate strategy, priorities
- Maintaining the effective communication by strong moderation skills
- Implementing the measures to ensure that deadlines are met and deliverable are on track and accurate
- Ensuring continuous improvement for global shared services
- Mitigating the risk by identifying the projects related to risk in early stages
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Should have experience in leading the large HR BPS Transformation along with successfully delivering Shared Services
- Should have at least 20 years of experience and at least Bachelors degree (full time)
- Should have expertise in HR Transformation strategy and planning toward HR technology , HR shared services, HR outsourcing, HR process design, HR Data Management and Reporting
- Should have excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be willing to travel, subject to project requirements
- Should have experience in working on SAP HR or Oracle HR.
An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
Liaise extensively with stakeholders
A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
Fast track career growth.
Market leading remuneration
A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.