Executive Assistant job opportunity in Bangalore with a Digital Accelerator for a professional holding at least 3-8 years of experience. You will utilize your experience in Manages complex calendars, arranges for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements. If this sounds exciting, apply with us! LOCATION
: Bangalore YOUR EMPLOYER
A leading Digital Accelerator. It provides enterprises the means to adopt and consume NextGen technologies in their quest for digital transformation RESPONSIBILITIES
- As an Executive Assistant you will be reporting directly to Senior VP Presales.
- Manages complex calendars, arranges for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Coordinating and planning for meetings, conference calls and special events, including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, communications and catering
- Will help the team with data analytics / market research / intelligence
- Plays a key role in managing customer experience during the visits to our offices
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to Senior Management.
- Excellent communication skills, Presentation Skills and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Immediately Available candidates will be preferred.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.