Equity research opportunity for specialists who have worked on buy & sell side covering analyzing financial markets and commodities catering to global markets in investment banking domain giving financial advisory services to clients. Out distinguished client is looking for a professional between 3 to 8 yrs of relevant experience in buy side + sell side equity research catering to Global Markets. If this job interests you then feel free to apply.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global firm with an illustrious range of financial and asset management services serving different market regions across the globe
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR -
- Building, maintaining and analyzing financial models, valuation of companies and industries & generating regular and one-off reports, graphs and datasets from this model.
- Conducting buy and sell side business and equity valuations & building fundamental valuation models (DCF)
- Coverage initiation and comprehensive report writing on the equity analysis of the companies for multiple commodities.
- Working on deals and pitch books including sell-side and buy-side M&A, leveraged buyouts, and debt and equity financings & completing standalone operating models, valuations, merger, spin-off and LBO models, and client presentations.
- End to end project delivery while understanding the relationship between Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows
- Creating content (earnings, text, tables and charts) for company and industry reports and preparing presentations to be used internally.
- Working in closely with team members across regions.
- Coverage on companies wherever possible to enhance the investment landscape for our Portfolio Managers.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- A CFA / FRM with Post graduate degree from Tier 1 institute with relevant industry experience and knowledge of Equity markets range between 3 to 8 yrs in Buy side/ sell side equity research across Global markets in commodities in a Financial setup.
- Experience in end to end project delivery in investment banking firm of global repute.
- SME in FX, Derivatives, Equities, Rates, Hedge funds Finance, banking for different commodities.
- Understanding of Asset Management business and more specifically Investment Management business is preferable
- Expertise in Equity Research, Financial modelling, Valuations, Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Economic Research and Strategic Consulting.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to translate data into meaningful insights
- Good experience in stakeholder management.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU:
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
- International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.
REACH US -
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV for a confidential discussion on the role.