Personal Assistant job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 5 years experience in end to end Office Management. You will use your experience in office management for assisting the leaders in the Organization. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career . If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER :
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- Scheduling and managing multiple calendars including prioritizing proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office
- Managing the travel - travel authorizations, flight tickets, hotel bookings, visas, airport transfers, expense reports and ensuring that all travel arrangements are in compliance
- Supporting in arrangement of various meetings including collation of speaking notes and/or briefing notes, handling logistics, such as conference registrations, room reservations (internal and external), and local travel
- Managing Expenses - Process and track expense reports and reimbursements.
- Organizing end to end events like Town halls, Teambuilding, Team Bashes, Team dinners, Off sites
- Performing various administrative duties to include but not limited to; transcribing dictation, scanning, copying, faxing, filing, and data entry
- Handling Senior Leadership visits including preparation of agenda, hotel and transportation arrangements managing the visit end to end.
- Acting as an administrative support
- Maintaining key records, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the budget process, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance, answering/screening/routing telephone calls
- Coordinating all the administrative work within the department/division, working with other departments/divisions and companies.
- You have 5-6 years of relevant experience in office management for leadership team
- You are Graduate or MBA
- You have strong organizing skills, analytical ability and decision making
- You are multitasked having good interpersonal skills
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft office specifically PowerPoint
- You possess excellent communication and have good English language skills
What is in Store for You?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in the heart of the commercial capital of the country.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institute
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status