Digital marketing job opportunity on contractual basis for a professional holding at least 4 years of experience digital marketing for B2B brands. You will be responsible for managing online and offline campaigns, email marketing, SEM, SEO, social media campaigns, social media marketing, building organic fellowship, website management etc. You would be working directly with the director of marketing.
If it seems exciting, please go ahead and apply!!!
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing marketing, data and business insights to consumers across the globe.
- To manage social media campaigns over platforms like- LinkedIn.
- To engage to do organic growth for the website as increasing the likes, followers etc.
- To do lead generation and management through SEMs, e-mail marketing, campaigns.
- To experience in optimizing the space, generate leads and track it till closure.
- To manage the website- auditing and developing regularly.
- To do website analytics to develop user insights.
- To develop content for employee advocacy.
Whats in store for you?
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in digital media marketing for B2B brands.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing web site and social media properties of a B2B brand.
- Relevant experience in managing campaigns, carry out organic growth, lead generation and management, social media marketing etc.
- Experience in B2B lead generation campaigns on Google, LinkedIn and other digital platforms.
- Hands on experience in planning and managing the digital media marketing activities.
- Fast track career growth.
- Opportunity to work with leading global information services company.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com
for a confidential discussion on the role.