Back office Investments job opportunity in Gurgaon for a chartered accountant or M.B.A. with 5 to 8 years of experience post qualification in computing NAVs without error, Timely submission of reports in line with regulatory and management. Our distinguished client is looking out for an individual with insurance experience especially in investment mid-office or back office or a chartered accountant with experience in book closure and preparation of financial statements. You will be responsible for investment operations, compliance, managing audits etc.
A leading group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Ensuring NAV is generated accurately on day-to-day basis and all trades are settled without fail.
- Understanding IRDAI regulations and continuously assessing compliance and study of new circulars etc.
- Preparing schedules, IRDA reporting, shareholder reporting and management reporting etc.
- Providing support to concurrent auditors and statutory auditors by providing timely data and ensuring successful completion of the same.
- Responsible for various reporting Regulatory, Statutory, Internal, etc.
- Preparing IC meeting agenda, data for the deck, review of standard operating procedures, investment policy and minutes of the meeting.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU:
- 5 to 8 years of experience post qualification.
- Effective controls on data.
- NAV computed and processed daily without errors.
- Timely submission of reports in line with regulatory and management requirements and continuous efforts to reduce time taken to make reports with enhanced controls.
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the investment functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.