Business Analyst job opportunity in Thane with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 3-8 years of experience. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow his/her career in Global Pay Plus (GPP) as Business Analyst. You will utilize your experience in Preparation and reviewing of Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional requirement document (FRD). If this sounds exciting, apply with us! LOCATION
: Thane SHIFT
: EMEA (1 pm-10 pm) YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
- A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Review and understand features of existing systems.
- Prepare Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Work on Document Change Request (CR).
- Work on GPP SP (Global Pay Plus SP) application.
- Working closely with the stakeholder by validating and signing off the BRD/FRD/CR/GAP.
- Reviewing and identifying the gaps in the documents and providing solutions.
- Creating business scenario for UAT validation.
- Handling functional queries.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- 3-8 years of experience in the industry
- Graduate/Post Graduation
- Domain: Banking - Payments (CBFT, SWIFT, ISO XML, SEPA, Target2, BACS, FX, International payments, CHIPS, CHAPS)
- Good knowledge of SLDC.
- Should be open for 24/7 shifts.
- Basic Excel skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Sound technical knowledge.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.