Operational Excellence job opportunity for a professional holding minimum of 12+ years of experience in Opex. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic professional who is keen to grow his/her career in supporting and implementing identified operational improvement opportunities and Robotic Process Automation. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on! LOCATION:
Vikhroli/Thane (Mumbai) SHIFT:
9am to 6pm / 2pm to 11pm
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Delivering Operational excellence projects as per OpEx standards.
- Providing OpEx solutions and identifying OpEx opportunities.
- Ensuring the OpEx methodology, tools, technologies and thinking are embedded into the operations.
- Constantly improving operational capability and performance.
- Providing insights and generating new ideas.
- Identifying needs and developing strategies.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Managing tasks, checking things and taking proper follow-up.
- Capacity management and Operational management.
- Stakeholder Management
- People management
- Working closely with senior management.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Graduate from a reputed Institution.
- 12+ years of experience in Operational Excellence.
- Certification in OpEx like Lean/Six Sigma will be preferred.
- Black Belt certified
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working on complex projects and project management.
- Good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of automation,techniques and technology.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- An Opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.