Procurement and Order Management job opportunities with one of IT clients in Nagpur for candidates who are adept at strategizing, coordinating and planning are highly encouraged to submit an application and see if they have what it takes to become our next planning and purchasing manager. This job requires big-picture thinking and the ability to set daily workday goals, work alongside various other departments and iron out contract particulars to ensure company objectives remain on track and are completed as efficiently as possible. As you help us achieve our goals, we make sure we help you achieve yours by providing you with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within a fair work environment where we do our best to keep employee stress to a minimum. We look forward to seeing your resume!
- Act as a company representative while negotiating contracts and supplier policies. You'll also be expected to act as a liaison with our suppliers.
- Oversee personnel actions related to selling, purchasing, distributing and equipping our clients on a constant basis.
- Work with our financial analyst to review and complete our annual budget and update our monthly estimates as necessary.
- Manage our office support staff.
- Ensure materials and products are received on time and intact, and in the quality and at the cost agreed upon with the client.
- Take steps to make sure our inventory always remains well-stocked in order that we can successfully fulfill customer orders and maximize our investments.
- Look for opportunities to reduce cost (without compromising on quality) and improve our business model to provide better services and products to our clients.
- Draft weekly and monthly reports related to the overall cost of merchandise and the most current market conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, logistics management or business
- At least 4 years of experience as Procurement, order management, distribution center planning manager or logistics manager
- Strong and proven communication, negotiation and contract skills
- Familiar with ERP systems- SAP
- APICS certification/Six Sigma/Lean
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- High learning and growth opportunities.
If this role excites you and you think this will add value to your career, you can share your updated CV at Janardhanmeetei @crescendogroup.in & I will reach out to you for a confidential discussion on the role.