Roles and responsibilities
A DTP focused designer job opportunity in Mumbai with a leading Insurance Broking and Risk Management firm for an extremely creative and driven professional holding at least 2-5 years experience in the design space.
If you have interest in helping a knowledge services company improve the presentation of their output and provide creative services on various fronts, read on and apply with us!
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Design of graphical inputs such as infographics and created based on evaluating the content.
- Design added visuals in terms of providing alternate representation of data - Reimagine basic graphics/ pie charts/ bar graphs to more visually appealing creative representations.
- Working closely with the pre- sales department for Corporate Presentations, Design of RFP documents.
- Management of all creative services and explore trends in creative packaging of corporate proposals, bid documents, etc.
What is in store for you?
- Graduate or Masters degree in Fine Arts/ Applied Arts.
- 2-6 years of work experience in a design team of a corporate environment (Consulting firm preferable)
- MS Office Proficiency- Experience working on Corporate Presentations and design of RFP documents.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud/ Creative Suite (Specially Illustrator and Indesign)
- Good command over English Language and strong communication skills.
- Proven experience of working on Bid Support/ RFP based design work.
- An opportunity to define, lead and support the knowledge services of a global organisation of specialist with your designing efforts.
- A stimulating and dynamic working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes.
- Exposure of working with global clients.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- Market leading remuneration.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.