Client advisory Services research job opportunity for a professional holding minimum 2 years of experience to work as an Assistant Manager in a leading organization. You must have expertise in business research including data and qualitative secondary research in Banking and financial services domain. You must be proficient in data research process with strong knowledge of the industry, problem solving skills, gathering relevant data for the same, providing impactful insights for the same and presenting the same effectively.
If this sounds interesting, go ahead and apply!!
Your Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- To manage the delivery of projects as per the requirements of the client and as per the agreed TAT.
- To maintain strong relationship with stakeholders both internal and external in order to understand the requirements and ensuring the quality delivery for the same.
- To have strong understanding of the trends of the industry in order to ensure gathering of the relevant data accordingly for the research.
- To manage the whole data research process starting from data collection, managing the process, presentation the data as per TAT.
- To provide recommendations for improving the process through new and innovative ideas.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in qualitative market research preferably in BFSI.
- Must have strong market and industry knowledge key trends.
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Proficiency in relationship management with the team as well as both in internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Strong knowledge of the frameworks as SWOT, Porters 5 forces model and the databases as Bloomberg, Factiva, and Capital IQ etc.
- Good understanding with the data visualization tools such as Power BI and basic statistical concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
What is in store for you?
- Opportunity to work with a leading, global firm in the industry.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com
for a confidential discussion on the role.