Roles and responsibilities
Qualified F&A delivery job opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 12 years experience in F&A Domain. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in regulatory Processes for their clients. You will utilize your experience in Receivables, Payable and Reporting & the end to end client metrics, people and process management required to ensure effective operations delivery as per defined guidelines to ensure a high level of customer delight in F&A domain and to give out the accurate regulatory result. If this sounds exciting, apply with us! LOCATION: Mumbai YOUR EMPLOYER
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Monitoring and managing overall accounting operations, taxation and financial activities and budgetary controls of the Unit
- Prepare or monitor the companys various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU
- At least 12 years of relevant Finance & Accounts Management.
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Extensive Knowledge of Accounts Receivables, Payable and Reporting activities.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role. DISCLAIMER
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.