Roles and responsibilities
An Analyst job opportunity in Bangalore for a professional holding at least 2 years of experience in asset management. You will be responsible for doing trade surveillance and monitoring. Our client is looking to hire an individual who has good asset class knowledge.
An amazing chance to work in a company which is a global leader in wealth and asset management for clients around the world.
If this sounds exciting please apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
You will be Responsible For:
The succesful candidate:
- Trade monitoring and trade surveillance.
- Reviewing new data analytics of investment guidelines provided.
- Updating with the required platforms.
- Understanding and setting up rules as per ratings.
- Evaluating the coding accuracy and follow up regarding the projects and the processes.
- Punctuality for various projects and accountability for various error free outputs.
- Assistance with the client certifications.
- Classification of fund portfolio investments.
- A MBA and commerce graduate from leading B-schools.
- 2-7 years of experience in asset class management.
- In-depth understanding of market and clients business.
- Good understanding of securities reference data and portfolio analysis experience.
- Hands on various trade compliance applications such as Charles River, Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, ThinkFolio.
- Professional understanding of Acts and Regulations.
What is in it for you?
- Exceptional career growth.
- Opportunity to work with globally competitive firm.
If you find this role adding value in your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.